Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Yah's Global Kingdom <ya...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/10 02:13:55 UTC

VOIP for 5.0.0.M

Is there a plan to implement VOIP for this version of Openmeetings?

Re: VOIP for 5.0.0.M

Posted by Yah's Global Kingdom <ya...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Maxim,

I got it to work and you are correct I needed the SpecialSSLHostConfig in
the server.xml

Re: VOIP for 5.0.0.M

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: VOIP for 5.0.0.M

Posted by René Scholz <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>.
Hello,

Ihmo: No way to work behind a NAT without a TURN-server.

Best regards,

René

Re: VOIP for 5.0.0.M

Posted by Yah's Global Kingdom <ya...@gmail.com>.