Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Justine Demeyer <ju...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/11 10:10:13 UTC

Using Lucene.Net on Ubuntu

Hi all,

I'm new with Lucene.Net and I want to use it on Ubuntu. I tried with
monodevelop but I have some problems.

I think that I have to put the Lucene.Net.dll in the references of my
project but I can't find it!! Is it possible to send me it?

Thank you.

Re: Using Lucene.Net on Ubuntu

Posted by Justine Demeyer <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your help. I tried with your second option but it still doesn't
work.

I use monodevelop and create a project with only the file IndexTest.cs and
when I run it, I have this error :

[Task:File=/home/justine/dotLucene/dotLucene/IndexTest.cs, Line=20,
Column=24, Type=Error, Description=The type or namespace name `Analysis'
does not exist in the namespace `Lucene.Net'. Are you missing an assembly
reference?(CS0234)

[Task:File=/home/justine/dotLucene/dotLucene/IndexTest.cs, Line=21,
Column=22, Type=Error, Description=The type or namespace name `Demo' does
not exist in the namespace `Lucene.Net'. Are you missing an assembly
reference?(CS0234)

[Task:File=/home/justine/dotLucene/dotLucene/IndexTest.cs, Line=22,
Column=21, Type=Error, Description=The type or namespace name `Index' does
not exist in the namespace `Lucene.Net'. Are you missing an assembly
reference?(CS0234)

It's why I thought I needed Lucene.Net.dll but it isn't in the svn
version...

Posted by Jokin Cuadrado <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Andrew C. Smith" <po...@gmail.com>.