Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Dawid Weiss <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/15 20:56:44 UTC

Clean-jars.

I've updated a jar dependency version -- you need to:

ant clean-jars resolve

Does anybody have anything against it if I make 'ant eclipse' depend
on 'clean-jars resolve' sequence? I am also tempted to make ant clean
perform a cleanup of jar files since anything else (ant test, etc.)
does a resolve anyway...

Dawid

Re: Clean-jars.

Posted by Dawid Weiss <da...@cs.put.poznan.pl>.
> The result is strange - a red (X) still appears next to this test, but the overall result bar stays green, and the same exception gets printed out.

Thanks. This shouldn't be the case. I'll look into it later today, I'm
on a road for the next few hours.

D.

Re: Clean-jars.

Posted by Dawid Weiss <da...@cs.put.poznan.pl>.
Ok, that quick fix I thought would work -- it won't. I'll fix it
properly (or rather hack around intellij problems) in LUCENE-4054.

Dawid

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 12:51 AM, Steven A Rowe <sa...@syr.edu> wrote:
> Thanks, Dawid
>
> The result is strange - a red (X) still appears next to this test, but the overall result bar stays green, and the same exception gets printed out.
>
> Here's a screen grab showing this: <http://i46.tinypic.com/syknja.png>
>
>> (unless you know of a way to restrict it to Test* classes)
>
> Combining all-tests-in-module with name restrictions isn't possible in any released version of IntelliJ, but it should be possible in the next release: <http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-84037>
>
> Steve

>>> efore()#before[] possibly overriden by public void
>>> org.apache.lucene.util.junitcompat.TestBeforeAfterOverrides$Before3.b

RE: Clean-jars.

Posted by Steven A Rowe <sa...@syr.edu>.
Thanks, Dawid

Re: Clean-jars.