Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2002/04/20 17:47:06 UTC

Cocoon + Xalan XSLTC

Since many bugs that I find in xsltc aren't simply reproducible by
running the scripts from command line, I prepared a WAR file with a
prebuild Cocoon that uses Xalan XSLTC as the XSLT processor for some
parts of it.

1) the /status page
2) the /documentation/* pages

You can find the WAR package here:

 http://www.apache.org/~stefano/dist/cocoon_with_xsltc-20020420.war

To install it on your servlet container of choice follow the
instructions at:

 http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/installing/index.html

NOTE: in case you get a 404 error on the existing links, this might mean
that a processing error occurred during the process (Sylvain, you might
want to take a look at this: the TreeProcessor sometimes sees a 500 as a
404). In any case, please take a look at the /WEB-INF/log/*.log files
that contain detailed information of the exceptions and stacktraces.

NOTE2: the XSLTC.jar present in the package was built out of the
"jaxp-ri-1_2_0-fcs-branch" as suggested to me privately.

Thanks

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.