Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by tibor katelbach <oc...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/05 18:38:32 UTC

design model of GenericDelegator, GenericHelper , GenericDAO ?

Hi ofbizians

While struggling with our Poostgres deadlocks,
we dove into the GenericDelegator, GenericHelper and GenericDAO ... wow is
all we have to say !!
After working with it since a few months and now seeing what is behind it,
is quite impressive.

Are there any design documents to have a complete overview on the
architecture of these classes and interfaces ?
also their relation with the entitymodel.xml ?
is this Hibernate inspired ? or some design pattern ?
please share with it us , I didn't see much about it in the Entity
documentation or did I miss a doc ?

Thanks for the insight
Regards
Tibor