Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by COURTAULT Francois <Fr...@gemalto.com> on 2012/05/10 11:43:08 UTC

Any news regarding the AXIS2-5290 issue ?

Hello,

Could somebody provide me please some feedbacks regarding the AXIS2-5290<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-5290> issue ?

Best Regards.

RE: Any news regarding the AXIS2-5290 issue ?

Posted by COURTAULT Francois <Fr...@gemalto.com>.
Hello,

I can describe you the environment I have used but I think it will be difficult for you to reproduce it.
Pre-requisite :

-          Weblogic 10.3.x (10.3.4 or 10.3.6) installed

-          Then you have to deploy an ear which contains a simple web service (JAX-WS one)

-          Once you have deployed this web service, set the web service endpoint (port) with one Weblogic pre-defined policy (attached in the issue: Wssp1.2-2007-Wss1.1-X509-Basic256.xml)

-          Attached is the WSDL in sync with the above policy

The Axis 2 version I have used is : 1.6.0.

But again, Axis 2 has the same issue than CXF  which has been fixed yet. The issue is the fact that in the SOAP request generated by Axis 2 the following section is missing in the <dsig:KeyInfo> section:
<wsse:KeyIdentifier     EncodingType="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-soap-message-security-1.0#Base64Binary"
                                                              ValueType="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/oasis-wss-soap-message-security-1.1#ThumbprintSHA1">tDrsOB05FR2Q/BUdXx1X8rzDXMg=</wsse:KeyIdentifier>
              </wsse:SecurityTokenReference>
So according to me, this analysis has already be done but anyway, could you confirm that according to the policy I have used the above section is mandatory in the SOAP request ?

Best Regards.

From: Francois.COURTAULT@gemalto.com<ma...@gemalto.com>
To: java-user@axis.apache.org<ma...@axis.apache.org>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 11:43:08 +0200
Subject: Any news regarding the AXIS2-5290 issue ?

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
Martin,

Could you please use *English* here ?  As you may know this is an English
only mailing list.

Thanks !

--
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog      - http://ssagara.blogspot.com
Web      - http://people.apache.org/~sagara/

RE: Any news regarding the AXIS2-5290 issue ?

From: Francois.COURTAULT@gemalto.com
To: java-user@axis.apache.org
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 11:43:08 +0200

Hello, Could somebody provide me please some feedbacks regarding the AXIS2-5290 issue ? Best Regards.