Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2006/11/07 02:33:52 UTC

plugin site inheritence

Hi,

I wasn't thinking when I changed the inheritence on the plugin sites,
as it is designed to adjust the path when you inherit according to
the URLs in the POM (which enables you inheriting navigation to a
particular document, not templating the specification of a particular
document which generally wouldn't make much sense).

So I've fixed the site descriptors again and the site plugin should
be fine.

Dennis - how does this affect the docck plugin?

- Brett

Re: plugin site inheritence

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Thanks, that's what I thought.