Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/18 01:03:21 UTC

Board agenda bug

Hi,

I changed my "comment name" for a jUDDI comment and after commit, 16 of the approvals in the agenda are approved by "Craig, Russell".

!

Craig

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org

Re: Board agenda bug

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Try using a non-breaking space instead of a normal one? Or a half-width
space. Or a punctuation character in general if there’s a white space regex
match here.

Re: Board agenda bug

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 9:03 PM Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I changed my "comment name" for a jUDDI comment and after commit, 16 of the approvals in the agenda are approved by "Craig, Russell".
>
> !

My suggestion would be to use your favorite text editor to change your
"comment name" in the 16 approvals and one comment to a name that does
not contain a space.

But if you feel strongly that spaces should be allowed in such names,
then the one line to change is here:

https://github.com/apache/whimsy/blob/fde4fcaa1e83de80b4975f0832618c49f6489e0c/lib/whimsy/asf/agenda.rb#L65

> Craig L Russell
> clr@apache.org