Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jan Martiška <jm...@redhat.com> on 2012/10/01 09:02:31 UTC

WS-Eventing for CXF

Hi everybody,
as I posted on CXF lists earlier, I am working to implement WS-Eventing spec (http://www.w3.org/TR/ws-eventing/) for CXF as my Diploma thesis. I am currently in the design phase and would like to hear any feedback regarding the work, before I start implementing. The current state is described in: https://community.jboss.org/wiki/CXFWS-EventingJavaAPI and is updated regularly.

If anyone was willing to spend some time and have a look at the draft design, and perhaps send some suggestions, I would be very grateful. After all, it is not only for me, but also for CXF. You can send feedback through comments on the site (if you are registered on jboss.org), or reply to this e-mail. If there is no negative feedback, I will consider my design to be well-done :P should you need any clarification on what I wrote there, contact me as well.

Thanks in advance for your time!
Best regards,
Jan

JBoss EAP+EWS QA