Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by sp y <mo...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/29 06:37:35 UTC

ServiceEncoder gets garbage characters with pathInfo?

Hi all,

I have a custom ServiceEncoder implementation, the path that might include
UNICODE characters that need to be decoded. I'm suspecting tapestry decodes
the path before reaching DECODE method inside ServiceEncoder, because I got
a set of garbage characters when i get the path thru ServiceEncoding (
encoding.getPathInfo). May i know how do I let the Tapestry knows and decode
the characters to the default encoding, UTF-8?

FYI, the html displays the path correctly with the unicode characters.

Thanks for your comments and solutions.

Regards,

Re: ServiceEncoder gets garbage characters with pathInfo?

Posted by sp y <mo...@gmail.com>.
No one is getting the same problem? or anyone that has no problem working on
unicode file name?

Thanks.

regards,