Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Junting Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/23 06:30:23 UTC

Re: [NOTICE] Resolving the differences between the Chinese and English version of the ECharts

Hi, here is some progress about this thread.

I just finished translating echarts-gl documentation into English.

It’s on the gl-en branch of
https://github.com/apache/incubator-echarts-doc/tree/gl-en repo.

I also fixed some typos on the Chinese doc in this branch.

Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com> 于2019年8月28日周三 下午6:03写道:

--
Junting Wang

Re: [NOTICE] Resolving the differences between the Chinese and English version of the ECharts

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Great job Junting!
That could help a lot of developers to try with the 3D visualization part
of ECharts.

Wenli

Posted by Junting Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

--