Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/01 11:22:40 UTC

Re: Patches for JavaDoc warnings

Hi,

On 7/31/06, Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de> wrote:
> attached is a set of patches to reduce the number of JavaDoc warnings (I
> guess we don't want to open an issue for that, right? :-).

Thanks! Committed as related to the javadoc issue JCR-73.

In general I would prefer to process all patches through Jira for
better tracking of changes and contributions.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Patches for JavaDoc warnings

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 8/1/06, Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de> wrote:
> > In general I would prefer to process all patches through Jira for
> > better tracking of changes and contributions.
>
> Ok. In this particular case, does it make sense to open a new JIRA issue
> for each Javadoc fix, or should it be re-used when needed?

You can attach Javadoc patches to the generic Javadoc issue JCR-73.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Patches for JavaDoc warnings

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
Jukka Zitting schrieb:
> Thanks! Committed as related to the javadoc issue JCR-73.

Thanks.

> In general I would prefer to process all patches through Jira for
> better tracking of changes and contributions.

Ok. In this particular case, does it make sense to open a new JIRA issue
  for each Javadoc fix, or should it be re-used when needed?

Best regards, Julian