Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Haoran Meng <me...@apache.org> on 2022/02/24 02:23:30 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Jinchao Zhao

Hi community,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache ShardingSphere
has invited Jinchao Zhao to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Jinchao Zhao is active in the ShardingSphere community, hope to see
your further interactions with the community!

Thanks for your contributions.

--
Best,
Haoran Meng

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Jinchao Zhao

Posted by Zhengqiang Duan <du...@apache.org>.
Congratulations to Jinchao.

Zhengqaing Duan (duanzhengqiang@apache.org)
Apache ShardingSphere Committer