Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Ahmad Shahzad <as...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/01 17:53:31 UTC

Help Regarding MAPREDUCE

Hi,
     Can anyone tell me that which directories in the hadoop core directory
should i look at if i want to know how hadoop mapreduce communication takes
place. Is it only IPC or there are some other directories also that i should
work with???

Regards,
Ahmad Shahzad

Re: Help Regarding MAPREDUCE

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TaskTracker.MapOutputServlet which
is inside src/mapred/org/apache/hadoop/mapred/TaskTracker.java