Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/26 01:54:25 UTC

Draft Agenda for Bi-weekly meeting at 2017-07-27

Hi all, :)
I would like to put a draft Agenda here
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/2017-07-27+Meeting+Agenda>
for
7/27's meeting, this is just limited from my point of view, Please feel
free to add anything you want to discuss in this meeting.

*Agenda:*

   - Status of 4.5 release
   - New BookKeeper Website
   - Slack channel
   - 4.5 Performance regression?
   - Status of Bookkeeper Docker image
   - Other issues and PRs

Thanks.

Re: Draft Agenda for Bi-weekly meeting at 2017-07-27

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.
😀👍

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Great

--

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: Draft Agenda for Bi-weekly meeting at 2017-07-27

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Here are the meeting minutes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/2017-07-27+Meeting+Notes