Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Niek Bunskoek <Ni...@OVSoftware.com> on 2001/05/14 09:58:24 UTC

RE: Frames in Jetspeed

Hello,

I want to use frames in Jetspeed. I got the following code from a
mailinglist, but don't know how to implement it. Should I override the
defaultPage from ECS?

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------
package com.ovsoftware.ocms.framescreen;

import org.apache.ecs.*;
import org.apache.ecs.html.Frame;
import org.apache.turbine.util.*;
import org.apache.turbine.modules.*;

abstract class FrameScreen extends Screen
{
	public ConcreteElement build(RunData data) throws Exception
	{
		FrameSetDocument fsdoc = new FrameSetDocument();

		// Set the Title tag of the page
		fsdoc.appendTitle("Title");

		fsdoc.getFrameSet()
		.setRows("200,*")
		.addElement(
		new Frame()
		.setSrc( new DynamicURI(data, "SomeScreen").toString() )
		.setName("top_nav")
		.setScrolling(Frame.no)
		.setMarginHeight(0)
		.setMarginWidth(0)
		)
		.addElement(
		new Frame()
		.setSrc("http://www.foo.com/some_other_sites_content.html")
		.setName("content")
		.setScrolling(Frame.auto)
		.setMarginHeight(0)
		.setMarginWidth(0)
		);
		fsdoc.getFrameSet().addAttribute("frameborder", "1");

		data.res.setContentType( data.contentType );
		data.getOut().write( fsdoc.toString() );
		return null;
	}

	public String getLayout(RunData data)
	{