Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by "CAILLAUD Vincent (VFE)" <vi...@sncf.fr> on 2006/07/26 11:42:15 UTC

One log per assembly

Hi,

I have 2 problems :

- First, I don't know how can have one file per assembly. All my logs are mixed in the first log file called. (same call pocess perhaps) Is it possible to do that?

- Then, I call an assembly from Vb6 application. I want to log form my assembly but it doesn't work. (It works well when I call it from a .Net application). Have you got an idea?

Thanks a lot

Vincent