Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/15 14:14:10 UTC

[CSV] Broken build

The current master build yields:

[ERROR]   CSVFormatTest.testHashCodeAndWithIgnoreHeaderCase:523
[ERROR]   CSVFormatTest.testWithHeaderComments:972

I do not think it is OK to push fixes that break the build.

Gary

Re: [CSV] Broken build

Posted by Alex Herbert <al...@gmail.com>.

> On 15 Jun 2019, at 15:21, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Sat, 15 Jun 2019 at 15:14, Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> The current master build yields:
>>
>> [ERROR]   CSVFormatTest.testHashCodeAndWithIgnoreHeaderCase:523
>> [ERROR]   CSVFormatTest.testWithHeaderComments:972
>>
>> I do not think it is OK to push fixes that break the build.
>
> Already fixed.

I saw that Sebb fixed the issues that caused my PR to fail. These fails are strange as the original PR passed, I modified only comments and formatting following Gary’s review and then it failed on openjdk11, 12 and ea despite having no changes to code logic. I rebased and it is now passing [1].

[1] https://github.com/apache/commons-csv/pull/44 <https://github.com/apache/commons-csv/pull/44>

Re: [CSV] Broken build

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.