Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de> on 2007/12/28 14:05:03 UTC

ReadMore Plugin malfunction

Hi there,

I'm running Roller 4.0 final and have just downloaded and installed
the ReadMore plugin as described on http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Javanet/ReadMore

The problem is that you can't see the complete entry anymore. Once the
plugin had been selected on the edit page, you only see the summary
even if you click on the link to view the entry. However, the entry
content is still complete, which can be verified when you re-edit it.

Anyone knows what's going on there? Unfortunately I haven't found any
documentation of the plugin itself.

Regards,
 Florian

Re: ReadMore Plugin malfunction

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 28, 2007 8:05 AM, Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de> wrote:
> I'm running Roller 4.0 final and have just downloaded and installed
> the ReadMore plugin as described on http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Javanet/ReadMore
>
> The problem is that you can't see the complete entry anymore. Once the
> plugin had been selected on the edit page, you only see the summary
> even if you click on the link to view the entry. However, the entry
> content is still complete, which can be verified when you re-edit it.
>
> Anyone knows what's going on there? Unfortunately I haven't found any
> documentation of the plugin itself.

Yes, that plugin appears to have fallen into disrepair. Since we
introduced blog summary and content (v2.3, June 2006) there is no need
for a ReadMore plugin.

- Dave