Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by bismy <bi...@qq.com> on 2021/02/09 09:45:46 UTC

[DISCUSSSION]about servicecomb java chassis release plan

Hi all,&nbsp;

In order to meet customers requirements of continuous intergration, I am going to change the schedule of java chassis release plan. As&nbsp;

1. release minor versions without vote and no RN is provided. e.g. I will release 2.1.6, 2.1.7, etc at any possible time without the vote process, and no RN is provided. I only add a tag in github.&nbsp;
2. release major versions in about 2~3 months, and the process is the same as we did before. e.g. I will release 2.2.0 according to the release schedule in JIRA, and vote before release this version.&nbsp;
&nbsp; And I will add release notes from 2.1.5 to 2.2.0.&nbsp;

Please feedback if you got any questions.&nbsp;

Re: [DISCUSSSION]about servicecomb java chassis release plan

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Apache provides the endorsement with the source release, we need to go
through the vote process of PMC.
Even for the minor version release we still need to go through the
voting process.
Please follow the rule.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

回复: [DISCUSSSION]about servicecomb java chassis release plan

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by wjm wjm <wu...@apache.org>.
+1

bismy <bi...@qq.com> 于2021年2月9日周二 下午5:48写道: