Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by René Scholz <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de> on 2019/08/16 07:36:53 UTC

Problem: OM5 - Coturn - NAT

Hello,

today I made some further tests with my problem "camera + microphone not
working together".

System server: Ubuntu 18.04, OM5-M3 (yesterday updated)

Result: When my OM5-server is in the same intranet with my client who
use the camera & microphone ("cam_mic_client") all is working great.
When this "cam_mic_client" is in another Intranet (or far away over the
internet) only cam _or_ microphone is working - but not together.

I have checked the open ports on my OM5-server (with netstat) but there
is no connection to my client-IP-address.

Have anybody an idea what I can try?

Best regards,

René

Re: Problem: OM5 - Coturn - NAT

Posted by "R. Scholz" <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>.
Hello Maxim,

nice that you can reproduce it. I hope you can solve it soon.

You mean that under Linux the problem not appears? If you want I try it out.
In my normal work I not use Linux myself, but its no problem to make a
system.

Best regards

René

Re: Problem: OM5 - Coturn - NAT: my Solution

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
yes,

this config is almost identical to what i'm using ...

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Fwd: Problem: OM5 - Coturn - NAT: my Solution

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for sharing :)))

Posted by Juan Antonio Moreno Carmona <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi all.

That is almost exactly my configuration except that I use port 443 for
https. That way, I don't need to put the port number explicitly in the url.
To achieve this I change line 57 to
redirectPort = "443" />
and line 84 to
<Connector port = "443" ...
Of course in the server.xml file

Best regards.

Re: Problem: OM5 - Coturn - NAT

Posted by René Scholz <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>.
Hm, Aha.
And where is a approach to solve the problem?

In my opinion it is strange that separately mic and cam is functionally,
but combined not.

Best regards,

René

Re: Problem: OM5 - Coturn - NAT

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Rene,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Problem: OM5 - Coturn - NAT

Posted by René Scholz <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>.
Hello Maxim,

Re: Problem: OM5 - Coturn - NAT

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Is it also doesn't work for on demo-next? (Chrome latest)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Problem: OM5 - Coturn - NAT

Posted by René Scholz <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>.
Hello Maxim,

Re: Problem: OM5 - Coturn - NAT

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Rene,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Problem: OM5 - Coturn - NAT

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Rene,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Problem: OM5 - Coturn - NAT

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Rene,

Is this issue reproducible if you are using demo-next?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax