Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ke...@yahoo.fr on 2006/12/20 13:41:05 UTC

SMX persitence

Hello

SMX 3.1
I would like to store all activemq message in a oracle
database, the persitent attibute is true, all tables
are created.
But i cannot see any message in tables.
what's wrong why my config.

FYI: i use also jdbcAuditor and it is working
correctly.

by advance thanks

Cordialement,
______________________________________
Grégoire A. AUTRIC
4, rue Victor HUGO
78220 VIROFLAY
+ 33 (0) 6 87 89 24 63
gregoire.a@autric.nom.fr
ICQ: 6016911

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

Re: SMX persitence

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You mean using oracle as the data store for activemq instead of derby, right ?
Did you look at http://activemq.org/site/jdbc-support.html ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet