Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Brill Pappin <jo...@jmonkey.com> on 2000/05/22 20:49:09 UTC

Ant's XML Library?

What happened to the XML distribution the used to come with Ant? I noticed
that ant now uses some javax.xml.* classes... but that library is no longer
included in the read only CVS tree.

Anyway, the upshot is that I can no longer even bootstrap Ant...

What gives?

- Brill Pappin

Re: Ant's XML Library?

Posted by Bill Barnhill <bb...@twcny.rr.com>.
I had the same problem. A fix is to install jaxp, which you can
download from the sun java site. I think the url is something like
http://java.sun.com/xml .

Hope this helps,
Bill