Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Christopher <ct...@apache.org> on 2019/10/01 00:47:07 UTC

Re: Subscribe to Dev mailing list

Hi Karthick,

It's nice to meet you. Welcome to the Fluo community!

As one of the list moderators, I've approved your email address, so
you can post messages to the list, but in order to receive list
messages, you will need to subscribe (if you haven't already) by
sending a short email to dev-subscribe@fluo.apache.org and replying to
the confirmation emails.

Posted by Nikhil Manchanda <ni...@manchanda.me>.
Welcome to the community, Karthick!
Good to see a familiar name on the list. :)

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Posted by karthick rn <ka...@gmail.com>.