Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org> on 2019/10/18 07:18:52 UTC

"Free Tools and Editors" devroom at FOSDEM 2020

Hi all,

Together with developers from Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEA, we launched the
FOSDEM 'Free tools and Editors' room last year and we had a pretty good
program:

https://archive.fosdem.org/2019/schedule/track/free_tools_and_editors/

We're doing it again next year, on Sunday 2 February:

https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2019q4/002904.html

Anyone working on free tools and editors of any kind (and everyone here is
at least working on Apache NetBeans) should consider submitting -- and
maybe we can make a small NetBeans conference out of it or at least drink
beers with other NetBeans developers from around the world.

Gj