Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de> on 2006/07/19 18:36:09 UTC

List Requests and Quotes Screens

Hi,

is there a reason why the Find/List-Screens for Requests and Quotes
don't show any results if there is no selection (no parameters entered)?

If there isn't a reason I'm happy to submit a patch (simply adding
corresponding forms).

--
Christian

Re: List Requests and Quotes Screens

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
Probably because they are a bit older... I don't know that there is a functional reason for this difference.

So, yeah, sending a patch would be great.

-David