Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Jakarta Tomcat Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)" <ja...@basebeans.com> on 2002/07/18 11:10:02 UTC

Tag Iterate and jsp:include

Subject: Tag Iterate and jsp:include
From: "Guido" <su...@freemail.it>
 ===
Hi all, i'm having the following error message with a jsp under Tomcat 4.0.1
:  "Illegal to flush within a custom tag".
The code involved is :

<logic:iterate name="myBean" id="my_id" property="my_property"
    <jsp:include page="<%=my_id.getJspName()%>" />
</logic:iterate>

This error happens only in production environment, with all others
installations ( 4 ) of tomcat it works fine.

I'm very very sure the settings of the 5 environments are the same: Win2K +
MicrosoftIIS  + Tomcat 4.0.1.
Has someone any idea about this ?
Thank in advance,
    Guido Anselmi