Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Cassandra Targett <ca...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/26 17:59:10 UTC

Solr Reference Guide for 4.10 pre-RC

Edits to the Solr Ref Guide for 4.10 are still ongoing but close enough to
done that I've made a "pre-release candidate" PDF of the Apache Solr
Reference Guide to find any issues before we cut the RC.

http://people.apache.org/~ctargett/SolrRefGuide-drafts/solr-4.10-preRC-draft-small.pdf

Barring any major problems or objections, I was thinking I'd make a Ref
Guide release candidate for 4.10 on Thursday (28 August) this week.

Cassandra

Re: Solr Reference Guide for 4.10 pre-RC

Posted by Cassandra Targett <ca...@gmail.com>.
I had mentioned that I would try to get a release candidate for the Solr
Ref Guide done today, but have run into a problem generating the PDF file.
I filed an issue for the Infra team (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8256) and we'll have to wait
until we can generate the PDF to start the release candidate process.

Cassandra