Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2009/02/09 16:17:48 UTC

entityreference show, but links do not work (requestHandlerException)

David?
In webtools the entityreference still work but when i click on a
specific entity on the left, or on 'view data' or 'artifact info'

i get the error message:
org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandlerException: No defitinition found
for view with name [&]
--
http://www.antwebsystems.com :
Quality OFBiz support for competitive rates....

Re: entityreference show, but links do not work (requestHandlerException)

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
The problem with these links is they are using an odd way of making
the URLs, ie like this:

<#assign encodeURL = response.encodeURL(controlPath + "/view/
entityref_main#" + packageName)>

...instead of this:

target="entityFrame">${packageName}</a><br/>

I don't know why they were like that and are not using the @ofbizUrl
built-in (perhaps really old code?), but changing these to use the
normal pattern fixes the problem of the double-encoding caused by the
funny pattern.

-David

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Wait, so by "many places" do you mean many places on that same screen?

I guess I'm having a hard time understanding this...

-David

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Thanks Divid, for the info, very usefull.

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices