Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com> on 2007/09/10 09:14:22 UTC

Re: svn commit: r573848 - in /james/jspf/trunk/src: main/java/org/apache/james/jspf/ main/java/org/apache/james/jspf/core/ main/java/org/apache/james/jspf/dns/ main/java/org/apache/james/jspf/impl/ main/java/org/apache/james/jspf/macro/ main/java/org

On 9/8/07, norman@apache.org <no...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: norman
> Date: Sat Sep  8 07:51:05 2007
> New Revision: 573848

> Rename the DefaultSPF1Parser to RFC4408SPF1Parser and declare it final (because its a "RFC" implementation)

by-and-large, I would recommend to not declare classes as final, even
if it implements an internet standard.

  Bernd

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Bernd Fondermann schrieb:
> On 9/8/07, norman@apache.org <no...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Author: norman
>> Date: Sat Sep  8 07:51:05 2007
>> New Revision: 573848
>>

>> Rename the DefaultSPF1Parser to RFC4408SPF1Parser and declare it final (because its a "RFC" implementation)
>>

> by-and-large, I would recommend to not declare classes as final, even
> if it implements an internet standard.
>
>   Bernd
After I did the comment I was not sure too... I think you are right
because otherwise we whould need to declare many classes as final too..

bye
Norman