Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by al...@bezeqint.net on 2007/05/17 13:05:51 UTC

aliasBean

Hi
Can i access alias bean ONLY in nested content inside
aliasBean tag, or it's accessible everywhere in jsp after
it's declaration ?
I'm using tiles , so i want declare aliasBean in body in and
in footer use <h:commandButton actionListener="#
{aliasName.save}"/>
My all beans implement save method(via inheritance)
Thanks

Re: aliasBean

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

the alias is only accessible in jsp-content embedded inside the aliasBean.

cheers,

Gerald

--
http://www.irian.at