Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rick Leir <ri...@canadiana.ca> on 2015/12/18 19:40:03 UTC

Admin Optimize

Hi all,
The Solr Admin new UI in 5.4 lost the Optimise button in core admin. What
did it do, and is the 'Optimize' more automatic? Google is not helping me,
but then perhaps I should go past the first results page!

It is in the screendump here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Core+Admin

no mention of it here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/CoreAdmin+API

Thanks
Rick

Re: Admin Optimize

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
I looked and it's the new UI. Usually only visible on the "core admin"
tab and it's not there in either Cloud mode or stand-alone.

definitely visible on the old UI.

Erick

Re: Admin Optimize

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.