Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Baskar Rajendran <ba...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/26 11:44:15 UTC

Default Personal rooms Not working

Hi

under my rooms tab , clicking on my conference room & webinar room - no
action takes place , could not enter the room
I am getting this issue in version 2.0 Apache Incubator
Release<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS/fixforversion/12319197>

is this is a defect or just dummy rooms that are displayed.

Thanks
Baskar

Re: Default Personal rooms Not working

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
I cannot reproduce the issue with current trunk.
The rooms in "my rooms" tab all work.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner