Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by "Ott, Charles H." <CH...@saic.com> on 2013/08/08 20:40:14 UTC

deletemany -f

When I clear our tables, I use deletemany -f.

However I noticed that it creates more entries and the db grows.

Now im seeing this error :

10.35.56.91:9997 reports unload failed for tablet !0;!0<<

That server is one of three tablet servers I have running.

Now when we 'write' data to accumulo, nothing is showing up.

Thoughts?

Re: deletemany -f

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.
10.35.56.91:9997 reports unload failed for tablet !0;!0<<

> **

Ignore this message.  See ACCUMULO-1117: this message does not occur in
1.5.0.

-Eric

RE: deletemany -f

Posted by "Ott, Charles H." <CH...@saic.com>.
Cool thanks.

Also, I figured out that our data not writing to accumulo is a different
issue.

Still not sure about the unload failed for tablet error.

In Accumulo, a delete actually inserts an identical key with the delete
flag set. If you compact the table after deletemany, the keys should
disappear.

Re: deletemany -f

Posted by Jim Klucar <kl...@gmail.com>.