Posted to users@maven.apache.org by cbrown <ch...@sensis.com> on 2007/10/04 16:07:16 UTC

deployment with webdav succeeds but fails

  I'm doing a lot of first time setup with Geronmio hosting Proximity,
and using WebDAV to deploy a jar.

  I'm stuck at a point where 'mvn deploy' reports

[INFO] Error deploying artifact: Failed to transfer file:
http://...snip....jar Return code is: 500 Internal Server Error

  When I look at the server log, I see successful creation of
directories in the repository, and the 500 response to the PUT request
for the .jar.

   When I look into the repo directories, the jar is there, and it
appears uncorrupted.

  Any suggestions?