Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by "chenglei@apache.org" <ch...@apache.org> on 2020/11/23 11:27:20 UTC

4.x branch Compile Error When hbase.profile >=1.4

When Compile 4.x with hbase.profile >=1.4, there is following compile error, It may be caused by PHOENIX-6155:

phoenix-core/src/test/java/org/apache/phoenix/coprocessor/TaskMetaDataEndpointTest.java:[73,52] <anonymous org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.TaskMetaDataEndpointTest$1> is not abstract and does not override abstract method getMetricRegistryForRegionServer() in org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.RegionCoprocessorEnvironment

Re: 4.x branch Compile Error When hbase.profile >=1.4

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.
PHOENIX-6155 is reopened with an addendum.
Thanks

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.