Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Russel Winder <ru...@winder.org.uk> on 2017/03/18 08:33:37 UTC

Groovy getting Fat?

I just noticed that the Groovy 2.4.10 distribution on SDKMAN! is 58MB
where the 2.4.9 one was 36MB. I am surprised at such a difference for a
debug release.

--
Russel.

Re: Groovy getting Fat?

Posted by Andres Almiray <aa...@gmail.com>.
Not fat but big featured!

Sent from my primitive Tricorder

Re: Groovy getting Fat?

Posted by jim northrop <ja...@googlemail.com>.
we try to keep GPars docs separate from GPars codebase and/or have the docs
as separate downloadable if/when ppl want them.

Re: Groovy getting Fat?

Posted by Cédric Champeau <ce...@gmail.com>.

Re: Groovy getting Fat?

Posted by "corneil.duplessis@gmail.com" <co...@gmail.com>.
Most projects have bin, src, and doc distributions.

[image: --]
Corneil du Plessis
[image: https://]about.me/corneil
<https://about.me/corneil?promo=email_sig>