Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jaicey Ouseph <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/30 10:57:33 UTC

Servlet

I have downloaded the Tomcat 4.0.4. I am running it as
a standalone. I have made a folder jaicey/jsp in
webapps. I have even made jaicey/servlets in webapps.
I have set the context path in server.xml. So when I
place any jsp file inside jaicey/jsp it works fine.
But when I place the servlet inside jaicey/servlet
then it does not seem to work. If I set the classpath
in "setclasspath.bat" then, it only works if I start
tomcat without using bootstrap. But how do I set the
classpath if I am using bootstarp to start the tomcat.

Please Reply......

Re: Servlet

Posted by Tom Oinn <tm...@ebi.ac.uk>.
Um, have you actually read the documentation? If you had then you would
have seen references to WEB-INF directories, web.xml files and suchlike.
  I strongly suggest that you go read the docs that came with tomcat
before asking questions to the list.

Cheers,

Tom

How to integrate Apache and Tomcat on Window

Posted by Pratim Chaudhuri <zs...@mantraonline.com>.
Hello All,
I want to integrate Apache 2.0 with Tomcat 4.0.3 on Windows platform.
I do not know how to go for it. I want to publish my web application on the Apache Web Server and I want the Tomcat to be used as a Servlet engine.
Please do help me.
Thank you.
with regards,
Pratim Chaudhuri