Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by syadav <b....@gmail.com> on 2017/04/01 04:44:35 UTC

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

I did not understand. Where to add this and what to do with it.Could you tell
this with example. Or could you tell me where to add in my sample example
which I shared with you.

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
This comes from an incompatibility between server cxf libraries and your
app when TomEE provides you the @Context injections, you can solve it
requesting tomee to use container libraries:

openejb.classloader.forced-skip = org.apache.cxf.

Alternative is to override in your jsonprovider the
method com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs.json.JacksonJsonProvider#_locateMapperViaProvider
to return a constant mapper.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

Posted by syadav <b....@gmail.com>.
unable to post this query

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

Posted by syadav <b....@gmail.com>.
Is this enough for you to reproduce or let me know if you need anything else.

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
can you update your sample with:

1. tomee-maven-plugin ready to run (mvn package tomee:run)
2. a failing test reproducing the issue (you can assume we ran 1. before
the test)

please?

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
I dont have a computer ATM but if i recall correctly you set a bus name in
cxf endpoint uri. On java side just produce a cxf bus @Named with the
configured name.

Le 2 avr. 2017 12:36, "syadav" <b....@gmail.com> a écrit :

Please could you explain me how to do so. I would be very thankful if you
explain me in detail. Thanks

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

Posted by syadav <b....@gmail.com>.

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
It doesnt really matter. Spring is not mandatory with cxf/camel. Issue is
you inherit from default tomee cxf bus so ensure to force camel to use its
own instance.

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

Posted by syadav <b....@gmail.com>.
Please note that I am not using spring config xml. I dont want to use it also

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

Posted by syadav <b....@gmail.com>.
I did not understand. I do not know how to do so. Please explain me so that I
can add the change and check.  Thanks

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hmm weird

Maybe force a dedicated cxf bus in camel config instead of inheriting of
default one

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

Re: Camel-CXF in tomee

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.