Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 1998/02/07 14:40:52 UTC

That 1.3b4 tarball

With Dean's latest patches, I think that 1.3b4 is truly ready.
I officially declare a freeze on all patches to the 1.3b4
tree. I will (unless Sameer wants) roll the tarball this
evening, around 6pm EST (this give about 9 hours between
now-and-then just in case). I think the actual release will
most likely be Tuesday or so, to give us enough time to
test the tarball. Sign up now for the Announcement! :)

Re: That 1.3b4 tarball

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
If you search for "chunked" in CHANGES you'll see it's covered already.  I
made three attempts to fix chunking during 1.3b4.

Dean

Re: That 1.3b4 tarball

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.