Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Richard Cunliffe <ri...@cunliffe.net> on 2003/03/09 17:49:43 UTC

sorry for asking these here :-(

Hi,

I have to questions:

1.	I'm not sure if this cocoon or my inability to do XSL, but I
have my web page images in an images folder, under the root directory
soundpool. Everything was looking good until I checked the site in
netscape, when I found the images were not working. I consequently
checked other on other computers, and they were not working there
either. Do I need to included something in my sitemap to tell cocoon
where the images are. If this is not the case, could someone please tell
me how to get them to work.

2.	My next question is a DTD question - sorry

I have some SQL statements in my XML code to query a MySQL database, and
I now want to display the results, but how do I define this SQL query in
the XML in my DTD??

Sorry for asking these questions here, your help would be very much
appreciated.

Richard.