Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ja...@wendysmoak.com> on 2005/08/08 17:20:32 UTC

Site updates (was Re: [Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsRelease130" by TedHusted)

> +  * Website - Add link to nightly builds
> (http://svn.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/maven/)

On what page?  The 'acquiring' page was already updated to include a link to
the Maven-built nightlies.

This morning I made a few more few more changes and uploaded just that one
page again.  http://struts.apache.org/acquiring.html should sync in a
few hours.

--
Wendy Smoak

Re: Site updates (was Re: [Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsRelease130" by TedHusted)

Posted by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com>.
We might want to point the Download links on the sidebar menu to the
relevant anchors on the Acquiring page, so that there is a single
point of entry.

-Ted.

On 8/8/05, Wendy Smoak <ja...@wendysmoak.com> wrote:

> > +  * Website - Add link to nightly builds
> > (http://svn.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/maven/)
>
> On what page?  The 'acquiring' page was already updated to include a link to
> the Maven-built nightlies.
>
> This morning I made a few more few more changes and uploaded just that one
> page again.  http://struts.apache.org/acquiring.html should sync in a
> few hours.
>
> --
> Wendy Smoak