Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by "De Silva Jayasinghe, Robin" <ro...@sap.com> on 2007/01/24 13:20:23 UTC

build-problems with tuscany-das

Hi!

I checked out the latest version of the Tuscany-DAS from svn and tried to
build it accordingly to the manual on the Tuscany-Website. Sadly it fails
with the following error:

Project ID: org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-descriptor

Reason: Error getting POM for 'org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-descriptor'
from the repository: Error transferring file
  org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-descriptor:pom:2.0.4

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository),
  apache.ws.m1.snapshots (http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository),
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  codehaus-snapshot (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
  eclipse.emf (http://download.eclipse.org/tools/emf/maven2)

I am currently behind a proxy and have configured that in Maven's
setting.xml file. Do you have any idea what is going wrong here?

Best Regards & Thanks in advance!

Robin

Re: build-problems with tuscany-das

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Try adding the mirrors info available on etc/settings.xml into your local
root .m2 repository :
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/etc/settings.xml

For windows. you should add this to C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\.m2

Let me know if that does not help.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Solved: build-problems with tuscany-das

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Glad to hear everything is fine now. My answer to your original question,
about adding mirrors, could have made it little easier.

Posted by "De Silva Jayasinghe, Robin" <ro...@sap.com>.
Hi!