Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@wso2.com> on 2014/01/01 17:23:09 UTC

Can I issue pull requests to an already released version?

Hi All,

Just wondering $subject. We are pretty reluctant to move to the latest
version of jclouds at this moment of time, hence the question.

--

Thanks & regards,
Nirmal

Senior Software Engineer- Platform Technologies Team, WSO2 Inc.
Mobile: +94715779733
Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Re: Can I issue pull requests to an already released version?

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@wso2.com>.
Great... Thanks AP.

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.