Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Pe...@syntegra.com on 2001/09/21 15:26:47 UTC

ANT v2.2.2 inside Forte For Java CE v3.0

Hi,

I use Forte For Java as my IDE.  In this, there is an ANT component
(v2.2.2).

Firstly, I'm impressed that this version is higher than the current 1.4, but
I wondered if there was any update so that I can use Ant 1.4 inside Forte.

Any suggestions?

At present, I have an external batch file that calls ANT with all my
required parameters.

Regards,
Peter

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete it without reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com

Re: ANT v2.2.2 inside Forte For Java CE v3.0

Posted by Jesse Stockall <je...@cryptocard.com>.
On Fri, 2001-09-21 at 09:26, Peter.FLYNN@syntegra.com wrote:
> I wondered if there was any update so that I can use Ant 1.4 inside Forte.
>
> Any suggestions?

Have a look in the Ant manual. Under "Editor / IDE Integration"
or go here http://ant.netbeans.org/

--
 Jesse Stockall			|	Tel: 1+ 613.599.2441 ext. 243
 CRYPTOCard Corporation		|	Fax: 1+ 613.599.2442