Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by "Tencé, Vincent" <vt...@optimuminformatique.com> on 2004/10/01 14:58:19 UTC

Sitedocs hooks for Seda and Kerberos

Hi guys,

I added hooks for the Kerberos and Seda subprojects to the sitedocs:

- Kerberos and Seda links will appear on the navigation bar along with other
subprojects
- There will be a Kerberos link under Security in the Subprojects section in
the menu (along with RMS and Janus)
- There will be a new section under Subprojects called Framework (somebody
got a better name?) where the link for Seda lies

What to do next?

Kerberos and Seda subprojects should create their xdocs directory under
trunk with at least the index.xml and navigation.xml. Have a look at other
subprojects for examples (Janus docs is an good example to start with since
its small).

Then when we're ready, we'll built the site and publish it.

Cheers,
- Vincent

Re: Sitedocs hooks for Seda and Kerberos

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the information. :)

Cheers,
Trustin

--
what we call human nature in actually is human habit