Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Jacek R. Ambroziak" <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/22 21:51:28 UTC

newest xsltc.jar

Guys,

I hope I debugged the Cocoon showstopper problem. Before I will be allowed
to commit changes to the official  CVS repository you can get the unofficial
binaries from my web site at

                                       www.ambrosoft.com

(you'll need to rightClick/save on the link).

Big Thank You to Stefano for renewing my enthusiasm for this technology :-)

--Jacek

Re: newest xsltc.jar

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
"Jacek R. Ambroziak" wrote:

> Big Thank You to Stefano for renewing my enthusiasm for this technology :-)

You couldn't be more welcome :-)

Jacek,

ever considered donating your 'on-fly java assembly' skills to the
Cocoon project for a better sitemap compilation engine that gets rid of
javac?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.