Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/05 18:31:13 UTC

Re: Re: RAMPART 1.3 and WS-Security 1.1

Hi Christian,

Currently I use RAMPART out of the trunk with my Axis 1.3 Framework. Problem
> for me is that I want to use SymmetricBinding in Policy with X.509 as
> Protection Token and that doesn't seem to work. I think this is a feature of
> WSS 1.1.

           We have tested most of the scenarios using Symmetric Binding and
using X509 token as a protection token. We were able
to successfully interop these scenarios with WCF in the last plug fest
interop also. I am not sure whether something is broken after
that. Can you please post the complete policy you used, so that we can
figure out what is wrong.

--
Nandana Mihindukulasooriya

http://nandana83.blogspot.com/