Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sasha Borodin <sa...@whoissasha.com> on 2003/08/26 21:51:26 UTC

Debug tomcat session serialization

Where do I have to up the debug level to get some error/debug/trace messages
for session serialization when I reload a context?

I'm having an issue with Struts ActionForm's bound to a session becoming
null after a context/container reload, but I see no messages in
localhost_log_<date>.txt or catalina.out/err

Thank you very much.

-Sasha

Re: Debug tomcat session serialization

Posted by Sasha Borodin <sa...@whoissasha.com>.
Bill, thank you, this entry in server.xml indeed caused some serialization
debugging output (except I put debug="99").

-Sasha

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.