Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Surbhi Gupta <su...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/06 18:30:36 UTC

Validation of Data after data migration from RDBMS to Cassandra

Hi,

We have to migrate the data from Oracle/mysql to Cassandra.
I wanted to understand, if we have any tool/utilitiy which can help in
validation the data after the data migration to Cassandra.

Thanks
Surbhi

Re: Validation of Data after data migration from RDBMS to Cassandra

Posted by Jason Kushmaul <jk...@rocketfuelinc.com>.
We do not use a tool exactly.  We use spark to assert all of our data is in
tact, taking into account the changes that you have to make going from
rdbms to nosql.

--
Jason Kushmaul | 517.899.7852
Engineering Manager

RE: Validation of Data after data migration from RDBMS to Cassandra

Posted by "Huang, Roger" <ro...@visa.com>.
Surbhi